Dear Go Dance Students
We are consulting with dance industry representatives and NSW Health as Sydney grapples with the latest COVID-19 cluster outbreak. While we all want to continue dancing, the health and wellbeing of our students is uppermost in our minds. Therefore, our plans for Go Dance classes have changed. Please note the following points:
• Go Dance classes are postponed for the remainder of this week.
• We are awaiting further instructions from NSW Government, due to be released on Wednesday – after which we will provide further information on Go Dance classes.
Dance Credits and Online Classes for Direct Debit Students
Students who continue their direct debit membership of Go Dance through any period of closure will benefit from the following:
• Credit: For this week, students’ direct debits will be held as credit and can be used towards future classes or refunded. More information on how to use your credit at Go Dance will be released after Wednesday’s announcements.
• Private lessons: In the event that Go Dance is required to close for a few weeks, students who continue their direct debits will be allowed to accumulate dance credits of the same value towards private lessons. Private lessons are normally valued at $120 per hour but will be available for $100 per hour for students that accumulate their credit by continuing Go Dance direct debit payments.
• Discount into 2021: Although Go Dance membership will increase to $29 per week in 2021, students who continue membership with Go Dance during any closure will benefit from the $25 per week amount until August 2021. Students who cancel membership will need to resign in 2021, and due to the setup of our booking system, this will be at the new increased rate of $29 per week. (If you do not wish to accumulate credit you will need to email email@example.com to request cancellation of your direct debit membership.)
• Online classes: We understand what dance means to you and that you are eager to continue learning. Therefore, students who continue on the Go Dance direct debit membership will also have access to a series of weekly video dance lessons. The online classes were a great success during the last lockdown – helping people continue the passion for dance during an uncertain time. I am currently in the studio filming our latest classes for you to enjoy!
We thank everyone for your continued support and look forward to resuming classes and socials in the not-too-distant future. Despite the ups and downs, we are so very thankful that we have such a great Go Dance family and friends with whom to spend our evenings. Wishing you a delightful Christmas.
Go Dance Creative Director
(02) 8021 3959