Updated: Jul 13
We're packing up the bus, loading the salsa tunes and driving to Canberra for a night of Salsa & Bachata!
This year Go Dance, along with other Sydney Latin Dance Schools will drive down to perform, dance and support the Rotary Club of Canberra's STOMP Latin Night.
What you need to know:
1. You can drive down yourself or book a seat in our 12 seater bus (more buses can be hired as required).
2. We'll all be staying at Hotel Kurrajong Canberra
3. Visits to Parliament House and War Memorial
4. Attending Stomp Latin Fundraiser on Saturday Night
5. Post Stomp Afterparty (Canberra Nightlife)
6. Big Sunday Breakfast
5. Returning to Sydney by 6pm Sunday night.
Stomp Tickets: $35 through Go Dance Reception Desk
Go Dance Bus Ticket: $40 (Return) through Go Dance Reception
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra. rooms are available from $149
Latest Trip Updates:
Accommodation details: We'll be staying at Hotel Kurrajong Canberra. Rooms are available from $149, and the place is a 5-minute drive from our main event. Please do begin to organise yourselves into roommates and book your accommodation asap.
Go Dance Bus: The Buses have now been booked and will be $40 per person (return trip) please give Rafael cash for the bus asap. We'll split the petrol when we stop and fill up! Hooray peeps!
Thank you to those of you who have already purchased your Stomp tickets!
Lastly: We only have 7 seats left on the last bus. Please do let us know asap if you would like to come and have a place reserved for you on the bus!