Halloween Salsa 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Please try to arrive between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm to allow plenty of time to check-in at reception, put on your dance shoes, get comfortable and have a chat with some friends old and new.
We will be running a total of two quick, fun Salsa and Bachata workshops.
The class format will be approximately 20 minutes of teaching time followed by about 30 minutes of practice time and a 10 minute COVID refresh break.
These classes are an opportunity to have a bit of fun, relax, have a drink (BYO). Please feel free to dress up for an end of weeknight out. Everyone is welcome!
** Passes **
- Only 20 passes are available so make sure you book online in advance to avoid missing out. Each pass is only $25 per person for the whole night.
- Booking early also allows us to keep an eye on the leader-follower ratio so that everyone has the best experience possible.
** Schedule **
- 7:30pm Doors open for check-in at reception
- 8:00pm Salsa Workshop
- 9:00pm Bachata Workshop
- 10:00pm Additional Practice Time
- 12:00pm Close
** Dress Code **
- Halloween Theme
** COVID Safe Requirements **
- Go Dance is a registered COVID Safe studio. Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We will happily credit your pass to a future event/class or transfer it to one of your friends.
** Questions? **
- If you have any questions please direct them to Rafael at Go Dance or via email email@example.com
- Sold OutLead Tickets$25$250$0
- Sold OutFollow Tickets$25$250$0